Friday 12 October 2007

Welcome...

This blog is basically a fanzine, but without the expensive copying charges! It will primarily be me, Richard, writing posts but from time to time there will be contributions from friends and guests. This is a music blog for people who love music and love to talk about music, but will also have some musings on pop culture and TV.

Music has always been my life, from pop music as a child to my unfortunate 'speed garage' phase in my teens and right up to my current love of twee c86 pop, anything Scottish or Swedish and shoegazey fuzzy noise! There will be gig reviews, album and single reviews, profiles of new bands, 'We Love' articles written about bands I and other contributers adore and loads of other random news and pop chatter.


I'm a frustrated journalist, give me work!

No comments: